Monday, May 28, 2007

Chennai through a Camera's Lens

For the last few weeks I've been trying to get the most out of my camera. After seeing someone's gallery on Flickr I've decided to rediscover black and white photography and spent a couple hours yesterday shooting portraits.
This is is a picture of my wife, Padma Govindan. I think she is the cat's meow.
Padma's mother, Indira Govindan is visiting from the USA for a few more weeks.

The gate to my apartment.



Mallika, my wife's cousin who is in town from Delhi. I took this photo while she was snarfing down potato chips in a local mall. She looks cute when her mouth isn't masticating huge lumps of processed root vegetable.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At May 28, 2007 11:38 AM, Blogger VikramAdith said...

Black and white does add a nice touch of drama to any photo.

 
At May 29, 2007 3:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely photos. Not only are black and white photographs my favorite, but everyone looks better in black and white.

 
At July 21, 2007 12:46 AM, Blogger VinisPearls said...

Black and white photographs has the nativity of the content. thats my opinion. By the way, what's your camera make/model and any special lens?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home