Friday, April 27, 2007

Revamped Photo Page

Five years ago my first SLR camera was stolen in the back alleys of Karol Bagh in New Delhi. Before then I used to take a lot of pictures, but I sort of lost heart until halfway through last year I finally shelled out the cash for a new digital SLR while trolling the grey markets in Malaysia. This meant that there was about a five year lull in my photo portfolio where I was shooting only on point and shoot cameras--so most of those pictures weren't really any good.

When I was putting together this website for the first time I realized that most of my shots were quite old, but I didn't yet have my new camera so it was rather pointless to put in recent pics. Well that has all changed. I recently downloaded JAlbum, a very easy to use web-gallery making program, and am beginning to post my recent photos online again.

Since I take a camera with me on almost every assignment I write I have a huge library of images from all across India. So if you are so inclined check out the photo-gallery page on my main website.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home