Tuesday, November 28, 2006

More Than Absent, I've Disappeared

I regret to inform you that I have disappeared. It isn't just that I've been away from my keyboard chasing down some exciting lead, or running amok in a crowded arms bazaar. If only.

For the last weeks, or maybe months, the very thought of blogging has invoked in my a response not unlike the final stages of cerebral malarial. When I sit down to my keyboard with a rant about Chennai traffic, an upsurge in community radio, or the recent encroachment of WalMart to a village near you, I've been overcome with fits of dizziness, nausea and a bout of incontrollable writers block. But don't worry about my health, I'm sure I will be fine. These things come in bouts.

In the mean time check out the blog of Anna Dubrovsky. She just did a great post about our communal ex-pat Thanksgiving fiasco with a frozen turkey from the Chennai Poultry Research Institute and the ensuing salmonella poisoning.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home