Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Business is in the Cards

We are all proud of the things we make. When I put together my first website I sat and looked at it for hours congratulating myself on my skill with hyperlinks. Today my wife is proud of her business cards. Ten minutes after she came home she hijacked me and demanded that I immediately snap a dozen photos of her demonstrating how in the coming days she will pass along her contact information to the rich and powerful.

The business cards are the first official document of The Shakthi Center, a Chennai-based organization that seeks to promote women's reproductive health and spread awareness of progressive sexuality along the highways and byways of this land. In the next few months the organization will begin to get off the ground with the help of her partner Priya Iyer. If anyone is interesting in volunteering just send me a message and Padma will be sure you get a business card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home