Thursday, November 09, 2006

Calling All Open-Source Experts

I am looking for someone who can help set up an online open-source wiki for people to submit tips and follow up leads on bioethics in the developing world. Certain types of stories are simply too big for a single journalist to cover and I am looking for a partner who might be able to help me out with the tech side and track leads on breaking stories. Preferably I can find someone with a good bit of technical expertise as well as a keen interest in social justice. It might also be a great way for an aspiring journalist to break onto the scene.

Anyone interested please e-mail me at sgcarney@gmail.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 11, 2006 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see that you are looking to do something with open source. It is really sad as I see a lot of Indian websites going for ASP and other proprietary OS solutions. May you (as a Mac user) have to write something about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home