Sunday, April 08, 2007

Scott Tracker: Vol. 1

Wondering where I have been for the last two weeks? Well rather than just tell you straight out I thought it would be more fun to take you on a visual tour of my trip through Bihar and Uttar Pradesh with my old graduate school roommate Dan McNamara. I've posted a gallery online and happily left out any descriptions that could tell you exactly what is going on. However, you can see below that I did find one of Varanasii's famous government bhang shops (no, I didn't buy any). The striking thing to me about that shop is that is looks a lot nicer than the government wine shops in Tamil Nadu.


A Government Bhang Shop in Varnasii

Toy Hanuman

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 08, 2007 8:12 PM, Blogger Linda-Sama said...

fabulous shots! love the hanuman toy and the standing goat! what a shot...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home