Thursday, October 12, 2006

Wired News Dubs me New BodyHacker


To aid the open source investigation on the one-eyed baby, Wired News has signed me on as a contributor to the popular blog BodyHack and has asked me to post new information on clinical trials, cancer treatments, medical ethics, and pharmaceutical activity in India every day. We hope that by casting a wide net and encouraging individuals around the world to contribute information that we will be able to break difficult stories on pharmaceutical trials in the coming years. This could result in a change of focus for Trailing Technology where I look more in depth at ethical issues. It will also mean that I spend less time posting here.

1 Comments:

At October 12, 2006 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Scott. Perhaps you could cross-post on this blog too.

I don't want to add another feed to my already-bursting feed list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home