Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Blog Address: Red Markets.com

This blog will be moving to a new address to help promote my upcoming book Red Markets: Every Body Has a Price. Last week I finished a first draft of the manuscript while at the Ledig House International Writers Residency and am very excited to start getting the word out. The book is a fast paced investigative romp that opens with a crime scene on the Indio-Nepal border and traces the spread of tissue economies across the globe.

When I first pitched the idea to Harper Collins/William Morrow in 2008 I came up with this sample cover art. Hopefully we'll find a more talented illustrator to make this look even sharper.
So come along for the ride and check out my new blog address http://www.redmarkets.com. I've also started a new homepage for my work http://www.scottcarney.com which should be online soon.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At April 29, 2010 2:12 AM, Blogger SidR said...

Hey Scott,

Your redmarkets.com link seems to be pointing to retmarket.com (singular) which redirects to redmarket.be

 
At April 30, 2010 5:34 PM, Blogger Scott Carney said...

Thanks Sid. Fixed it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home